Monday, July 19, 2010

I-city

The i-City, a retail and commercial hub with advanced information-communication infrastructure in Section 8,Shah Alam, has installed millions of LED lights to brighten up the night..

Lately, this place becoming more and more famous and will be flooded with tourist and visitors especially weekend just to enjoy the beauty of colours combination..besides, VIPs and those artist also not left out to participate in these admiration...

Last sunday, after my aunt birthday celebration in telok gong and shoping in bukit tinggi jusco, I-city suddenly come across my dad's mind..since all of them nvr been there before except me so dey decided to have stop there..since it was quite late at nite ( around 10pm) and some more is weekend, i reminded my dad that it will be quite jam since this is the peak hour.anyhow, the kind reminder doesnt bother their strong commitment we finally get to enjoy the view after a long queue and parking finding..hehe..

They enjoy the Malaysia's wonder so much and keep praising..me also busy admiring because there are new stuff compared to my first visit..didn captured much photo since it is a sudden plan but it leave nice picture in our memories^^










3 comments:

  1. come, lets go to tis nice place again.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, go lu if got chance..but go earlier so dat wont so jam..wen go remb pull dat starbuck go coz he nvr went b4..kekexp

    ReplyDelete