Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Have Wisdom...

So as shown in the title, i now pronounce that i have wisdom...this time i come with proof some more..you know what is that?? My..........Wisdom teeth la....haha

I had experienced the uncomforty at my mouth at the part near my throat since last week.. and all i thought is just i was too heaty and got a sore throat dats all..and at the same time i also had an ulcer at my toungue right on the tip der and this has irritated me coz it work as my alarm (although i didn set it) every midnite halfway in my dream..

All this continues till now..and in between i will felt like having mild fever but will recover back as i ate some medicine..i had worked hard in curing myself for the whole week but der seems notin work much except this two days my ulcer surrender abit...for the gum, when i woke up this morning, i cant even open my mouth more den 2cm and i will feel d painess wen i wana open mouth to drink or eat..omg..

Then i really cant stand it anymore...(coz i need to eat and drink frequently wan leh)..so i decided to go and consult doctor..then guess wat the doctor told me? he said i am growing wisdom teeth..haha...and as i can recall few weeks ago wen i was in human anatomy class, i had learned dat v will grow wisdom teeth around the age of 21(b4 dis i nvr get to kno bout dis)...and den i am having my practical now..i am so efficient...hoho..

Hopefully my wisdom teeth will grow well and the pain will end asap...really irritating lu...hehe...n dis have also refreshed me the feeling of growing teeth since my last grow was decade ago..ha^^

5 comments:

  1. finally extra a teeth..no difference also la since u seldom eat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz..give u extra tooth useless de la..like wat kc said,u seldom eat de..gimme better..i will make ful use of d eating tooth..wakaka.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. u shud have more new teeths growing. Since u want 2 b fat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. since wen u wanna b fat ah yun? y anonymous say u wanna b fat le?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no wo.. i nvr say i wan to be fat..dat fellow simply simply ne la..he..

    ReplyDelete