Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where is my dreamsland??

Hihi...where is my dreamsland? ya, put this title because lately found out myself either forget or confussed bout the way to get into my dreamland at nite...haiz...

Recent week can be said not my week...my hardness to get into sleep really make my life become messy and i really hope that all this can be over in no time...it is really kinda stressfull when u keep rolling n turning around the bed the whole nite till the bed look so grumpy but the mind still in awake condition though u kno that u are really sleepy and need a rest..i tink for those who experienced this should kno wat that make u feel..

I kno maybe it sounds like funny that why der are human who duno how to sleep coz normally pple duno how to keep demself from sleeping...but no joke, this is much worse then the latter condition once u trapped into it....

So i really hope dat all this can be overcome and steps into normal life asap...^^

8 comments:

  1. Don't think too muc n stay positvely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulak having trouble zz 2 much..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. u mmg wan la..ha..but i tink zz too much still beter den cant zz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yun..teach u one way to zzz EASILY..

    lie on d bed,open up ur notes or book..read it..n..ta dah..d nxt thg u realise,u at 8am in da morning..hehe..i tried it many times during a day b4 exam..hehe.den go to exam hall..wakaka.. it works!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiya yun..

    dun listen to geok's advice..does work de..u c hor..i do think alot b4 i zz de le..for eg,wat to eat moro,who to bully moro..den it wil motivate me to zz and faster get me to d nxt day..so think more..hehe..

    and hor,stayin to (+ve) make ur charge in body x balance..must stay neutral..so thinkin some (-ve) thg..eg,cursing someone or plan some 'evil' but 'legal' activities..hehe.. so,dun think too (=ve'ly) ^^

    kc is even more worse..he knew dat u r facing trouble in zz but still showing off dat himself can zz so much..lazycat..teribble =.=''

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..swan..alot of advices wo...funny la u all..neway thanks for concerning and i am trying my best to cope it..miss ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yun ah, all the advices given by swan is only work 4 her. so u no need to listen n follow her advice. just be urself and do whatever work for u.ok. mo mai tai!!!

    ReplyDelete