Tuesday, February 17, 2009

'Treasure Hunts' Process....

Haha, hi, this blog is about my mood in this morning...wan to kno wat happened? present to u as below...


Sleepy...around 7.10am my alarm rang and i managed to force myself out from bed around 10mins later..walk to the toilet in sleepy mood..
Blurr...afta doin all d necessary stuff at d toilet, walk back to room...still in blurr situation..

Awake...start packing tins to go classes b4 grab sumtin to eat.. SUDDENLY, found out dat my purse in not in my searching area... totally awake at this time...

Nervous...dig every corner in my room with nervous mood, still dun get...

Scare...the scare feeling start attacking me by forcing me to tink of all kinds of bad consequences(coz ic n atm is inside d purse), crack my brain by recalling wer i last saw my purse ( tought of left in lab d day b4)...

Jump....heart beat at 'high speed'..start callling frens to ask whether saw my purse yst coz dey left d lab later den me..negative answer...went back to lab to find...negative outcome...went to bank (tot of cutting my atm card service but not yet open coz too early and the hotline unreachable)...OVER...heart almost stop jumping..

Down...afta tried everytin dat i could to search it back and all negative outcome dat i get, start feeling down...no expression...then giv a last try by go back to room to check again b4 making report....

Happy....15 seconds afta went in room n search..Found!!Thanks god...wat a relief...fuh...

Peace... skipped 1 class coz of my 'blurrness'..so d nx class is afta 2 hours...rest in room while revise test scope and finally can eat my breakfast peacefully^^

Ps: really sorry to my roomate and ex roomate dat accompany me for the 'treasure hunt'..thanks alot too..muaxx..^^

2 comments:

  1. wa..really live up 2 ur reputation as a blur queen..15 sec can find ad..can get heart attack le..fuh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ma..i really cant find wo at first..duno y second time ne found...hehe..pity my heart..hehe

    ReplyDelete