Friday, February 13, 2009

wee...here i come

Hihi everyone..one more freshie blogger is born now at 5:20pm, 13 of feb.he.really cant believe that myself owning a blog now coz last time i didn even used to read blogs unless my frens ask me to read some of those interesting craps(dat oso once in a blue moon).he. so wat had made me here? the story begin with one of my frens(also created a blog not long ago), trying very hard to pull me in in this posting blogs stuff, so i ended here now(giv face lo..haha..jk jk..)neway of course myself also feel that dis blogs tingy should be not bad so why not giv it a try..rite?hehe

HOPES...my blogs title..at first i really hav no idea what to name my blog but the word HOPES suddenly pops out in my mind in the very last moment(b4 i gav up..ha).. n one of the reason i chosen this is my belief of humans must live in hopes coz no hopes no life..PEACE..ha

AMY..the owner of this blogs...notin muc bout me..just hope to be simple and nice...ha..the rest let my frens to comment la..he

i tink thats all for now..and will be continue soon...remb to continue HOPES...c ya^^







2 comments:

  1. wat..say like been force ne..if x wan ma delete it lo..this girl nick name is bernard1 by the way..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..pity yun..kena forced to write a blog frm a coffee shop..haha.. wait..i go comment others..

    ReplyDelete